Politics & Government

Friday, March 13, 2009

Have you noticed how Obama throws his leg out when walking like a rap singer signaling that he is still?

the same southside Chicago community organizer relocated to do big reorganization from the oval office?





the first time I saw him walk after being elected I thought something was wrong with his leg.... then he was all about shooting hoops, so nah...



He be shuckin and jivin,dawg!




%26quot;AND NOOOOBODDY MESSES WIT JOE !!!%26quot;








When Obama speaks, what I hear in his voice is 80% %26quot;Reverend%26quot; Wright, and 20% Jon Lovitz (Ralphie the Liar)




How come the republicans went along with crazy bush and his antics and spending a trillion dollars in Iraq then realize their moment of descent and moment of bravery when the Democrats came into power ja?




This is either weird or something else., are u checking out his behind as well ...freak.





Nope ..its called being a freak. what ever happened to paying attention to his policies instead of the way he walks. Do every republican act this way?




I think it is somewhat odd that you are paying such attention to the way Obama walks. I also think that your conclusions are absurd.




No, since this, and idiotic responses to the Q, do not improve my 401k, I could give a flying rat.





Back to 3rd grade.




Obama is just an educated common street thug




never noticed that before but it%26#039;s awefully funny.




Very observant.




Damn, you are more observant than I am. I will have to check it out if I can ever stand watching the guy again.




No. I%26#039;m not that observant about the way other men walk..... Why are you checking other men out that closely?




It%26#039;s cuz his schlong goes down to his knee. Not his fault. :)




ROFL!




SO WHAT, WHO CARES




and is this any kind of problem? i do not have any problem with it




and? what%26#039;s it to you, creep?


%0D%0A

No comments:

Post a Comment