Politics & Government

Friday, March 27, 2009

Do you think Michelle Obama represents you well as First

Not me... My knuckles don't drag on the ground when I walk...




No.


She's arrogant, mean spirited and downright cruel.


Her behavior and speech strongly suggest that she really hates this Country and is only here because her husband is the President.


I have NOTHING in common with her, except for the fact that we're both attorneys.


She spent her career working at no-show, patronage jobs.


I spent mine in Public Service.


But I'm White, so I don't count.




She is not supposed to represent me. She wasn't elected to anything.





She's fine as First Lady. Sorry that she's not prim enough for you.




i'm a male...but I think she's awesome. She represents strong women and intelligent people in general. She's freakishly smart...maybe even the smartest first lady around!




NO, NO and triple NO! When I think back to that *insulting* gift given to PM Brown and His wife, I am so embarrassed. Laure Bush was every inch a feminine, ladylike and charming First Lady!




Yes, she is the hottes....Okay, fine...maybe not the "hottest" per say. But definately strong, smart, and authoritative




I only see her smiling in magazines and just standing there like an idiot so no.




I think she is off to a good start at being a very fine First Lady.




Yes, very well. Smart, brave, stylish, and beautiful.




No. I'm a Homo-Sapien.




no, I've never been ridiculed for "talking white", and I always made my own pie!




Absolutely!




Whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis?




No, no body voted her to be First Lady




No.




No. I am not a wookie.




Tee hee...ha ha..tee hee..ha ha.....oh....sorry....I needed that...




thats no lady....




well she has a great body,


so i'd like that :)




yes, very well...it's nice to have one who isn't some kind of robot

No comments:

Post a Comment