Politics & Government

Friday, March 27, 2009

Did the doctor

I requested my medical records from my old doctor and signed the appropriate documents to do so. However when i went to pick them up the secretary told me that i had an outstanding balance and that until it was paid i was not able to get my records. In the past i let this receptionist know that i could pay them by credit card and she told me they do not accept credit cards, only cash or check. Because of the balance i was not able to pay it by cash and figured they could send it to a creditor if need be and i simply would pay the creditor by credit card. Well here i am and she is telling me to pay half the balance or no records. I was forced to pay half the balance at that time in order to get my records which i need badly and she knew this. I was forced to use a check. I thought i had the right to obtain my medical records at any time no matter.



Hay, wake up.


The balance being turned over to a creditor would mean the Dr office would get like ten dollars out of a two hundred dollar bill owed to them.


The Dr did a service for you.


You owe for that service.


Why do people no understand this when using a Dr or hospital, they need money to operate just like anyone else.


You were FORCED to pay a debt that you should have paid before with a check. Good Lord, what is wrong with people not thinking they have to pay for things, and then want the medical record from it.


I would not have given it to you until you paid for all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment